Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Carmel Coffee House & Roasting Company


My name is Haley and I'm in 4th grade. The Carmel Coffee House on Ocean avenue has the best coffee in town! It not only has coffee but it also has a small diner. It's a good place to stop by in the morning for a hot refreshment or pastry. My best friend and I sometimes go there for a hot cocoa and her mom usually gets a latte or something. All the teachers I know drink their coffee. I give them a quadruple thumbs up!!! The employees are also super nice and always have warming smiles. Stay tuned for more reviews of my favorite kids activities in Carmel.
  Carmel Coffee Shops

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haley,
    I am 67 years old and also blogging about Carmel. We live there part time. I have subscribed to your blog and look forward to seeing Carmel through your eyes. http://talesfromcarmel.com/

    ReplyDelete